Oil and gas – Land and asset management
Business leaders require software tools that track asset ownership details and help them maximize revenue from current assets. With CGI, leaders have access to solutions that provide executive-level views of critical data, allowing for faster and more informed business decisions. Thorough LANDman, our advanced and comprehensive land asset management system, clients have quick and easy access to critical insights and receive alerts to missing revenue.
LANDman was built specifically to track oil and gas surface and mineral assets. Using our integration module, information from the land system is easily distributed to other departments' applications, such as accounting, drilling, geology and operations, and critical information from other applications can be consolidated with land information to highlight gaps in revenue collection.
Through CGI's LANDman solution, effective land management is enabled through the following features:
- A comprehensive set of legal survey systems and true structured rights
- Quality audits, automatic linking of records and extensive reporting
- Support for deep and shallow rights reversion programs
- Link to major mapping tools and industry accounting applications
- Generates and formats rental invoice information to interface with industry accounting packages
CGI offers a wide variety of deployment options for LANDman to suit your operating processes, from single desktop systems to complex server configurations. As an alternative to client managed and resourced client/server installations, CGI offers hosted options. This provides clients with increased operational efficiency by reducing the demands on internal IT staff in supporting applications and providing failsafe business continuity with an off-site backup.
For more information
- Brochure – LANDman suite (PDF)