Oil and gas – Horizon WorkPay
Solutions and services for the U.S.
CGI’s Horizon WorkPay™ system effectively manages your invoice workflow processes, automating the accounts payable lifecycle to drive efficiencies, reduce risks and lower operational costs. Using workflow and imaging tools, and incorporating IBM’s FileNet™ Document Management System, WorkPay improves your accounts payable management through custom reports, tighter security and customizable workflows that mirror your internal approval processes.
In the age of Sarbanes Oxley, it has become increasingly important to maintain meticulous records of all financial transactions. WorkPay, integrated with Artesia™ and CGI Horizon™, provides all the features you need for greater control over accounts payable processes, as well as greater efficiencies and legal compliance.
CGI WorkPay delivers a number of competitive benefits in the area of invoice processing, including the following:
- Improved visibility to invoiced costs
- Reduced costs through early payment discounts and decreased late payment penalties
- Elimination of duplicate payments
- Auditable business processes
- Easy access by operations to full cost details
- Improved invoice retrieval time
- Increased productivity of accounting staff
Key features of CGI WorkPay include the following:
- Prioritizes invoices based on due date
- Sets approval levels based on dollar amount, supervisory level, department, assigned geographic areas, etc.
- Sends email notifications of invoice approval request
- Attaches supporting documents and comments to the invoice
- Automatically re-routes invoices based on availability and responsiveness
- Allows supervisors to view various user in-boxes and other to-do items
- Maintains historical invoice line item data, approval information and comments
- Easily configures approval rules
- Automatically updates invoice line item transactions into the Artesia / Horizon accounts payable batch processor
- Expedites coding by allowing data entry personnel to view invoice image and coding screen simultaneously
- Accesses the Artesia / Horizon database while entering invoice data for accounts, properties, vendors, etc.
- Generates cash commitment report
For more information
- Brochure - Horizon WorkPay (PDF)