Horizon business process services
CGI offers long-term business process services to oil and gas companies for accounting and financial functions including:
- Operational cost accounting
- Includes joint interest accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Production and revenue accounting
- Includes revenue bookings and distributions, revenue receivables, production taxes, state royalty, federal and state regulatory reporting and gas balancing
- General accounting
- Includes invoice processing, accounts receivables management and general ledger processing
- Property administration
- Includes 1099 processing and division order processing
- Includes cash receipt application, case disbursements and bank reconciliation
Specialized back-office services include state/provincial and federal regulatory and severance tax reporting, partnership accounting and more. Additionally, CGI offers specialized imaging and workflow document services to oil and gas companies allowing them to better focus on their core business, reduce G&A costs and optimize asset utilization.
CGI's integrated financial, production, land and asset management solutions have the capabilities of effectively serving any size petroleum company or natural resource trust department—from the junior producer to the integrated major. CGI provides customized services to address specific challenges in the upstream environment and currently partners with 650 petroleum companies and natural resource trust management organizations worldwide.