Case management solution
CGI’s SuitCASE® solution automates and transforms case management
Traditionally, organizations that manage cases, files, applications, claims or registrations as part of their business have relied on manual processes that are labor intensive, costly, slow and difficult to change in response to evolving needs. CGI’s case management solution automates and transforms case management, driving efficiencies, flexibility and enhanced customer service. With our SuitCASE® solution, your organization can achieve greater performance with less time, effort and cost.
SuitCASE business benefits
CGI’s SuitCase offers all of the business advantages you’re looking for in an automated case management solution.
- Scope: A complete solution, SuitCASE handles all common components of a case management approach, including workflow automation, document management, party management, collaboration and reporting.
- Adaptability: SuitCASE adapts to your business model, instead of forcing you to adapt. Its configurable engine can address more than 80% of any business model, eliminating the need for costly customization.
- Speed: With business requirements defined, a process can be configured and prototyped within a couple of days, no matter the complexity and unique characteristics of your organization.
- Flexibility: SuitCASE is highly flexible to address changing business demands. Processes can be modified quickly and easily whenever required.
- Control: You don’t give up control with SuitCASE. Instead, the case management solution gives you maximum control over the management of rules, processes and the case management lifecycle. An advanced user can even manage the business administration (business logic) layer of the solution.
- Transparency: SuitCASE ensures the full transparency of your case management processes, facilitating analysis, change management, reporting and auditing.
- Scalablility: With its flexible architecture, SuitCASE can be easily scaled up or down to meet your evolving business demands.
- Integration: SuitCASE can be deployed across multiple business units and be configured to handle varying processes and different data models within an organization.
SuitCASE technology benefits
- Web-based solution (Internet Explorer)
- J2EE platform (open standards)
- Integrated with MS Word and Adobe PDF SmartForms
- Powerful security architecture
- User-friendly interface and business administration platform
- Routes cases to different processes and supports the activities, actions, events and cycles within each process, allowing for both automated and manual procedures as specified by business rules
- Information is inherited from one stage to the next to prevent duplication of effort in re-keying information.
Communication and collaboration
- Exceptional communication and collaboration through automatic system messaging, e-mail and content management publishing to ensure that stakeholders for any process are well informed throughout the process
- Built-in capabilities to support team work, collaboration and information sharing
- Facility to generate all documentation (templates, forms, reports) relating to case processing through integration with MS Word and the ability to set approval cycles, expected receipts and reminders associated with document generation
- Facility to store scanned images or any digital format received from any source related to case processing
Decision-making support and tools
- Tools to assist with planning and case coordination
- Facility to automate decision trees
- Library of reference materials (policies, procedures, guidelines) available at any time during a process
- Powerful contact, client and relationship management capabilities
- Collect and store all contact information, including contact types and relationship types, and automate business rules associated with parties
- Integrated with Jasper Enterprise Reporting and Crystal Embedded Reporting
- Real-time standard, customized and ad-hoc reporting to provide workload and trends analysis, as well as performance reporting
Other features include automated bring forwards/reminders, a planning/scheduling/calendaring tool and powerful search capabilities. Complementary add-on features are also available including unique e-mail, time and billing, content management and client relationship management tools.
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brochure – SuitCASE advanced case management (PDF)
SuitCASE® is a registered trademark of CGI Group Inc.