- Send us your feedback
THE NEWS INFORMATION FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR
AMS Advantage Client News
Whether it is streamlining business processes, taking advantage of new functionality or just staying current on maintenance, one thing is clear: the AMS Advantage® client community continues to transform.
Congratulations to the following CGI clients that have recently gone live with AMS Advantage 3:
- City of Midland, Texas successfully implemented AMS Advantage Vendor Self Service, September 2010.
- Monterey County, California successfully implemented AMS Advantage Human Resource Management, including Employee Self Service Timesheets County-wide, and Payroll, September 2010.
- Wake County, North Carolina successfully implemented AMS Advantage Employee Self Service for open enrollment, November, 2010.
Congratulations to the following CGI clients that have recently upgraded:
- Baltimore County Public Schools, Maryland successfully upgraded to AMS Advantage 3.8 Human Resource Management and Payroll, September 2010.
- Lane County, Oregon successfully upgraded from BRASS to AMS Advantage 184.108.40.206 Performance Budgeting, November, 2010.
- Southwest Florida Water Management District, Florida successfully upgraded from BRASS to AMS Advantage 3.8 Performance Budgeting, November, 2010.
Do you have news to share? Contact Cheryl Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.