- Send us your feedback
THE NEWS INFORMATION FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Release 3.9 – Coming Soon
When state and local governments choose CGI and AMS Advantage, they don’t just acquire an ERP product; they join a community focused exclusively on the ERP needs of state and local governments.
This means, every member of the client community has a voice in the future of their investment. Together, we identify, prioritize, and in some cases, develop, the features, functionality and regulatory changes necessary to keep pace and evolve.
Take advantage of Release 3.9 through an efficient upgrade with CGI's Upgrade Services. With a focus on thorough planning and best practices, including Automated Testing Services, CGI's experts help AMS Advantage clients move uneventfully and expeditiously from 3x to 3.9
This commitment to the client community is just one reason CGI and the User Group Steering Committee are pleased to introduce AMS Advantage 3.9, the latest release of our web-based, built-for-government AMS Advantage ERP solution. Another reason is the positive impact we believe Release 3.9 will have on today’s goals for efficiency.
With each new release, enhancements add new AMS Advantage ERP functionality, making it more powerful, flexible and easier to use. Here are a few examples of major enhancements available with Release 3.9:
- CAFR Enhancements. Enhanced Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) supports schedules development.
- Manager Self Service. Empower managers with a comprehensive, dashboard view of employee information by function and the ability to review, approve, and initiate employee actions.
- PunchOut and e-Ordering. A low cost, low risk approach to streamlining the procurement-to-pay process so you can place orders more quickly and receive deliveries faster.
- Enterprise Intelligence360. Reporting and data visualization, enterprise data mapping and transformation tools enterprise-wide across all data sources and applications.
- 1099 Processing. Support for multiple reporting payers, report 1099-S transactions by Property, load external transactions for consolidated 1099 reporting.
- Stage Advancer. Mass advance the stage of a budget request without having to individually advance each request manually.
- ETL Performance. Built-in multi threading capability for up-to 60% performance improvement.
- Configuration Tool. ETL configuration reduces ETL execution time and universe configuration makes universes more user-friendly.
- Performance Management. Four dashboards which are available from within the application to help monitor progress throughout the budget process.
For a comprehensive list of Release 3.9 enhancements, visit the AMS Advantage Support Center site at https://sc.cgi.com/advantage/documentation
Learn more about Release 3.9 at CGI Forum 2011 Online:
- 1301: Finding Yourself in AMS Advantage 3.9 Financial Management
- 1403: A Deeper Look at Some of the New 3.9 Features
- 3202: AMS infoAdvantage 3.9 - Deep Dive
- 3301: New AMS Advantage 3.9 CAFR Module Overview and Demonstration