- An Update from the AMS Advantage Steering Committee Chair
- State of Alaska selects CGI’s AMS Advantage ERP to modernize legacy technology
- CGI to operate Wake County, North Carolina’s ERP system in the cloud
- CGI and Wyoming State Auditor’s Office sign contract for managed services to transition their ERP system to the cloud
- AMS Advantage Client News
- Send us your feedback
THE NEWS INFORMATION FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR
State of Alaska selects CGI's AMS Advantage ERP to modernize legacy technology
State of Alaska’s Department of Administration has selected CGI’s built-for-government AMS Advantage® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution and managed services in a competitive procurement to replace its existing legacy systems.
The State will implement the full suite of CGI’s AMS Advantage ERP solution, including the financial management, human resource and payroll and procurement modules. CGI will provide services for project management, business process redesign, system configuration and development, data conversion and training. The State will subscribe to CGI’s managed services offering, Managed Advantage, for application maintenance, technical upgrades and help desk support.
For more information, please review the press release.