- Financial services home
- INSURANCE HOME
- MEDIA CENTER
- CONTACT US
Claims management and loss adjusting
Processing insurance claims quickly and accurately is good business. While delivering quality service to your policyholders, solid claims administration translates into improved business gains. By putting CGI’s experienced claims management and loss adjusting services in place, you increase productivity and lower costs while freeing up needed resources to focus on your core business.
CGI provides comprehensive claims administration services, including:
- Catastrophe management - We quickly assess the scope of damage and offer special expertise to handle claims influx and major losses. Our team also helps prepare you for potential catastrophes and makes operational adjustments so you are ready when your customers need you.
- Claims adjusting - CGI focuses on controlling your loss ratio, increasing your profits and providing exceptional service to your customers. CGI’s adjusters - with an average of 20 years of insurance experience - and leading software provide quick access to claims information and produce detailed reports about your loss ratio, claim payments, reserve and expense payments.
- First notice of loss - Our round-the-clock call center provides empathetic service to your customers, balanced with capturing accurate claims information.
- Litigation management - CGI’s specialists update you on case progress and partner with outside counsel to ensure the best litigation results. This service maximizes efficiency and minimizes cost.
- Special investigation unit - CGI investigations generate major savings and manage customers’ premium costs. Services extend to background checks, bureau reporting, examinations under oath, pre-employment screening, employment verification and credit checks for insurers.
- Subrogation/salvage - Clients have access to both experienced professionals and advanced technology for automating and tracking the subrogation process. CGI’s salvage team has deep knowledge in determining the residual value of damaged property and works closely with salvage vendors to achieve maximum recovery.
- Brochures - CGI Edge Claims (PDFs)