Insurance document management services
CGI’s insurance document management services (iDMS) spans the full document lifecycle—from conversion, design and production to printing and distribution—all within a secure environment. Our iDMS experts work closely with you to assess, design, implement and manage a printing and mailing infrastructure unique to your requirements and adaptable to your evolving needs.
Our iDMS delivery model includes round-the-clock access, so that you receive what you need, when and where you need it. Recognized as a leader in the industry, CGI’s iDMS expertise is evidenced by our certifications, which include ISO 9001, SAS 70, CICA 5970, FSC (Forest Stewardship Council Canada) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
CGI’s iDMS advantages
Quality, security and cost-effectiveness are three key drivers in finding the right document management service partner. CGI delivers all three to leading insurance companies around the globe seeking to gain a competitive edge and increase their profitable growth. We offer the following iDMS advantages:
- More than 25 years of experience in the property and casualty insurance sector and in providing document management solutions
- Industry-leading delivery accuracy (99.999%)
- Customized service metrics and reporting capabilities
- Best-in-class client satisfaction levels (9.1 on a scale of 10)
- Reduced risk with security and compliance solutions
CGI’s iDMS benefits
We can provide either end-to-end or partial insurance document management services to streamline your transaction document environment and deliver measurable business results. We help our iDMS clients achieve the following benefits:
- Reduced expenses (cut the total cost of your managed document environment up to 40%)
- Greater efficiencies (increase your productivity with automated workflows)
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Reduced risks and compliance with all applicable regulations
- Maintain a competitive edge (continuously manage, analyze and optimize your insurance document environment)
- Automate work flows (combine legacy and current print files to automate manual tasks)
As a market leader in managed print services, CGI's iDMS optimizes your printing and document environment, significantly reducing costs, improving business performance and managing risk. Our goal is to transform your document management environment into a competitive advantage and a leaner cost structure.
- Brochure – Insurance Document Management Services (PDF)