Registration is now open
CGI Innovations Conference
April 21 - 24, 2013
Ritz-Carlton, Grande Lakes
Connect with your peers and industry professionals at CGI's credit and default management conference, Innovations 2013. Attend educational sessions, hear inspiring keynotes, and interact with CGI members, our strategic partners and your peers at multiple networking events. You'll come away from this conference better prepared to adapt to changes in the market, understand the role of technology and managed services in that evolution, and be equipped to make critical decisions.
Don't just take our word for it; below is a sample of what client attendees from our last conference had to say about the event:
- "I don't often give gushing praise, but the whole thing was a complete breath of fresh air and the most enjoyable and beneficial conference of any kind that I have attended."
- "This was my first CGI conference and it was well worth the trip. Great interaction and learning opportunities."
- "I enjoyed learning about CGI solutions; industry trends, meeting new contacts."
Who Should Attend
Innovations is a networking and educational event for senior executives and managers across industries and around the world who work in credit and default management. Designed for current and prospective CGI clients, Innovations is a must-attend event for those with direct responsibility in the following areas:
- Credit and default management operations
- Fraud prevention
- Risk management
What You Will Learn
When you return to the office from Innovations 2013, you will have:
- Deeper insight into industry trends and how they apply to your business
- Learned what your peers are doing to transform their businesses
- Understanding of the future direction of CGI products
All prices are in U.S. dollars (USD) and include conference sessions, one recreational activity, evening events and scheduled conference meals.
|Early bird registration||(December - February 1)||$715||(includes 3 complimentary hotel nights*)|
|Standard registration||(February 2 - March 18)||$715|
*Early bird registration includes a complimentary hotel stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Grande Lakes for up to three (3) nights arriving Sunday, April 21 and departing Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
To Register, Click Here