Operations management governance
Ensuring provider performance visibility and accountability
Today's complex IT environments require most businesses to rely on the expertise of multiple providers to manage everything from their data center to software implementations to mobile communications. Yet each provider runs its business differently, with its own set of security, service and compliance standards.
CGI's experts address the challenges inherent to the delivery of end-to-end, multi-source IT operations. Our operations management and governance professionals consider the service management, monitoring and reporting perspective to ensure proper controls are in place to achieve a high level of performance.
With an integrated suite of operations management and IT governance services and tools, CGI helps you hold providers accountable and maximize the value of the services they provide. The suite includes:
- A performance scorecard that measures the business, people, processes and technology aspects of services
- Service level agreements and operating level agreements that uphold the delivery of IT services to achieve the value drivers and key performance indicators identified in the scorecard
- A multi-source service operations and governance framework that defines the practices and controls used to govern, manage and operate multi-source IT services
- A service performance toolkit that converts data from selected sources into actionable information
- A client portal that presents information to run the business at all levels of the organization
- Consolidated service delivery that provides expertise to facilitate the coordination and continuous enhancement of IT services to achieve targeted performance outcomes
- Brochure – Infrastructure consulting - CGI’s time-tested consulting approach helps you better understand your current environment and recognizes improvements that optimize your operation – by reducing costs, supporting compliance and enhancing service and systems response.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office
Experience and expertise
- Services that deploy tools and processes that govern, manage, align, monitor and measure providers’ IT services
- Proven IT governance model that clearly defines the standards, management controls and practices under which each provider operates
- Methodology that uses ITIL®-based practices meant to monitor and improve critical IT activities to increase business value and reduce risk