Data center optimization and consolidation
Keeping the business running
Having a clear strategy for managing and optimizing data center operations is critical. Many organizations are burdened with the high operational costs and capital investments of running multiple data center facilities obtained through organic growth, organizational changes or acquisitions.
CGI has in-depth experience, services and solutions for data center optimization and consolidation. We help clients use their business and technical requirements to create a data center consolidation and migration strategy that delivers significant savings and efficiencies.
At CGI, we take the time to understand a client’s business and help them take a holistic view in designing, improving and scaling their IT infrastructure and applications.
Our data center optimization and consolidation services include:
- Data center consolidation and migration
- Deployment of advanced, environmentally sound techniques
- Automation, such as net-centric servers and real-time data protection
- Consolidation to achieve higher levels of scalability, availability and density
- Virtualization to provide service velocity and optimize capital/operation expenses
- Security services to protect critical data and address evolving threats
- Compliance expertise to meet the demands of an increasing regulatory environment
Our consulting team helps clients develop and execute solutions that are responsive to their unique business needs to ensure that their data center is managed for uninterruptible uptime over sustained periods.
- Brochure – Data center optimization and consolidation (PDF): CGI has the knowledge and expertise to help you use your business and technical requirements to create a data center consolidation and migration strategy that will deliver significant savings and efficiencies.
Experience and expertise
- Services that include data center planning, design, building, operations and management
- “Green” data center consulting that reviews operational efficiency to help clients significantly reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions within the electro-mechanical, physical and IT infrastructure
- Deployment of solutions that ensure data centers are managed for uninterruptible uptime over sustained periods