- U.S. STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT HOME
- FULL-SERVICE CAPABILITIES
- WHY CGI
- CONTACT US
Procurement solutions for U.S. state and local government
Our focused expertise includes
- E-procurement technology: CGI implements state-of-the-art e-procurement technology to reduce transaction costs while improving efficiency and compliance.
- Government procurement process improvement analysis: CGI reviews client workflow and approval processes to determine if they are being done properly and efficiently under current legal and regulatory requirements. We also make recommendations to streamline these processes or to rewrite statutes, policies or regulations to make the procurement process more efficient.
- Procurement outsourcing: CGI helps organizations transform their procurement functions and takes responsibility for some or all of the day-to-day activities, leaving clients free to focus on the more strategic aspects of procurement and helping them meet their financial and operational objectives.
The Commonwealth of Virginia’s overview of the benefits and savings of eVA, its enterprise electronic procurement system. eVA, the largest statewide procurement system in the country. As of December 2010, eVA supports more than 170+ agencies and institutions, 575 local governments, $10 billion in transactions and more than 41,000 suppliers.