- U.S. STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT HOME
- FULL-SERVICE CAPABILITIES
- WHY CGI
- CONTACT US
IT consolidation for U.S state and local government
Achieving greater cost-efficiency and agility
As governments look to consolidate IT assets to reduce costs, improve performance and transform service delivery, CGI offers proven solutions and best practices across the spectrum of IT infrastructure, applications and management. We can help clients plan, evaluate and implement an integrated approach to IT consolidation that achieves its intended efficiency goals.
Our key focus areas for state and local governments include:
- Multisourcing services integration – As governments consider IT sourcing models that use multiple providers for services, hardware, software and networks, CGI offers a rigorous governance model to ensure success.
- Download our white paper: An integrated approach to IT consolidation
- Application portfolio rationalization – CGI offers a proven approach to assessing application portfolios and providing a roadmap and business case for consolidating, retiring, renovating or replacing obsolete, redundant or low-value applications.
- Download our white paper: Application rationalization: a powerful catalyst for IT consolidation
- Data center consolidation and optimization – CGI can advise public sector clients on all aspects of data center life cycle management, including site optimization and data center consolidations or moves. CGI can also help design IT infrastructure plans and provide data center and facilities management services.
- Download our white paper: A comprehensive strategy for successful data center consolidation
- Infrastructure consolidation – We offer both cloud-based and virtualized delivery alternatives to help clients reduce the number of physical servers they manage.
CGI also applies its expertise in Organizational Change Management to help state and local governments realize the full benefits of consolidation initiatives.