- CGI Advantage ERP
- Why CGI
- Client community
- Contact us
CGI Advantage® Human Resource Management
Harnessing your most valuable organizational asset
Human resource departments in state and local government serve many different stakeholders, each with their own needs. Day-to-day tasks for employees include timekeeping, payroll, benefits and training. Management has tools for data gathering, analysis and forecasting. There is also a growing need from executives for greater efficiency. Yet many HR and payroll solutions are labor-intensive and lack required business functions, resulting in delayed payrolls, incorrect paycheck calculations, retroactive adjustments and inflexible benefit plans.
The unique demands of government regulations and union mandates contribute to the complexity of human resource management (HRM) operations. Governments need a solution that addresses critical functions with ease by accommodating organizations of all sizes and integrating with comprehensive government features.
CGI Advantage delivers a web-based human resource and payroll management solution that helps organizations focus on the strategic demands of increasing efficiency, improving management and reporting and reducing the total cost of ownership. With CGI Advantage HRM, clients are achieving their goals to:
- Streamline administrative activities with online access to employee data and forms that utilize integrated workflow and approvals
- Reduce redundant data entry while improving data consistency with integrated business areas
- Provide immediate access to detailed information with online inquiries
- Support workforce-related decisions with flexible reporting and graphical dashboards
- Reduce pay cycle time with integrated timekeeping and the ability to automatically calculate sophisticated payments
- Flexible role-based security model controlling access to sensitive information including immediate online access to a detailed audit trail
- Attract, manage and retain employees with integrated recruiting, training and performance management.
For more information, contact CGI at email@example.com or 1-800-321-0267.