Customer relationship management (CRM)
The success of your organization depends on your ability to create and nurture mutually profitable relationships with your customers. To achieve this, you must be able to understand your customers, engage them in a collaborative conversation, and effectively collaborate around sales, marketing and customer service activities. With CGI's customer relationship management (CRM) services, we help create a 360-degree view of your customers, leading to profitable relationships.
Your organization faces many challenges in the way it engages with customers, from shifting from a product-centric to a customer-focused organization to providing a consistent customer experience across all channels. You also need to increase staff productivity, customer self-service and quickly adapt to changing customer expectations.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is an integrated business approach that systematically uses customer information to deliver a customized, high-value and consistent experience to each customer every time.
CGI designs, builds and deploys CRM solutions that provide a 360-degree view of clients' customers, helping build profitable relationships from first contact all the way through the customer lifecycle.
CGI offers a range of services to help your organization build better relationships with customers.
- CRM strategy, planning and implementation - Identify, shape and steward the adoption of the strategy, process and technology components that maximize the benefits of your CRM program for unique business situations
- CRM platform evaluation, selection and architecture - Build a comprehensive CRM platform with the right components to maximize ROI and reduce risk
- Customer valuation, segmentation and analytics - Increase lifetime value and profitability of each customer through development of an enterprise-wide perspective of customer worth (see Decision Analytics: Technology Behind Interactive Customer Value Management - iCVM for more information)
- Predictive modeling - Develop models to predict customer behaviour and preferences, creating profitable cross-sell/up-sell and retention opportunities and increasing customer satisfaction
- Multichannel campaign management and marketing - Design, testing and implementation of customer treatment strategies and campaigns to improve efficiency and effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Sales - Implement sales processes and systems that allow sales professionals to effectively sell the right products to the right customers at the right time
- Customer service management - Provide consistent and personalized customer experiences across all channels - telephony, IVR, Web and wireless - through the right combination of people, process and technology
- Social CRM - Increase sales and improve customer service by proactively engaging with your customers on popular social networks including Twitter, Facebook and more
Over the years, CGI has invested in CRM intellectual property and established successful partnerships with leading CRM software vendors to deliver integrated solutions that focus on people, processes and technology.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides the tools and information needed to create a 360 degree view of customers, using a highly flexible customer relationship management solution that can adapt, grow and scale with your business. Built on a highly flexible platform, with the ability to choose on-demand, on-premise, or to move between these deployment options, Microsoft Dynamics CRM business software provides a solution that is easy to adapt as your business changes. CGI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Oracle's Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) comes in more than 20 industry-specific versions, so you get comprehensive CRM capabilities that support all the sales, service, call center, marketing, customer order management and partner management needs of your business. Prebuilt integrations with other Oracle Applications lower operational costs and improve customer satisfaction. And you have your choice of on-demand or on-premise deployment, or you can implement an integrated model that delivers the best of both worlds. CGI is a Certified Advantage Partner (CAP) with Oracle.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM), part of the SAP Business Suite, provides the insight and analysis to anticipate customer needs and build lasting, profitable customer relationships. SAP CRM enables integrated industry-specific processes to support customer-facing departments in marketing, sales and service. Plus, you get a 360-degree view across all customer touch points and interaction channels - including the Internet, interaction centers and channel partners - as well as powerful analytics. CGI is a certified SAP Hosting and Alliance Partner.
- Strata® Enterprise, CGI's proprietary and leading decision management engine, allows you to create, execute, measure and experiment with decision strategies across the customer relationship cycle. CGI has been granted eight U.S. patents for the decision management innovations built into Strata.
CGI also provides sophisticated business intelligence and data warehousing and integrated customer interaction solutions to enhance the customer experience across multiple channels.
CGI has successfully delivered CRM solutions to many organizations, large and small, across various industries.
|Alberta Advanced Education||Government|
|Alberta Employment and Immigration||Government|
|Alberta Sustainable Resource Development||Government|
|Alberta Tourism, Parks and Recreation||Government|
|Cirque du Soleil||Entertainment|
|Desjardins Financial Security||Wealth management|
|Quebec Ministry of Finance||Government|
|City of Laval||Municipal|
|Yellow Pages Group||Publishing|
Contact us today for more information on how CGI can help you take your customer relationship management to the next level and to learn about our previous client successes.