Students and graduates
Launch your career with an industry leader
Explore how your knowledge and skills can be transformed into an exciting career at CGI.
CGI offers a world of opportunity. We're a global company, so you'll benefit from the wide range of resources and experiences a company our size can offer. At the same time, you'll be part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career.
As a young professional, CGI maintains an environment that promotes growth by allowing members to gain experience in a variety of projects and roles. The responsibility and sense of ownership CGI cultivates is one that is ambitious yet fulfilling. It is challenging to find a corporation that provides new professionals with the opportunity to manage projects, address career goals, and continually apply and enhance skills in diverse fields, yet CGI does. This company truly cares about advancing its employees as well as its clients.
Whether seeking a technical, functional or administrative role to launch your career, you'll find your place at CGI. Here are a few examples of the type of roles we offer students and graduates.
- Business analysis—develop knowledge of a client's situation and improve its processes
- Corporate functions—help run the business through such activities as finance, human resources, marketing, communications and more
- Data design/database administration—analyze, design and maintain data; develop models; and ensure data security and integrity
- Decision analysis—apply quantitative methods and make recommendations
- Payroll processing—help clients process their payroll data
- Systems/applications development—convert design into actual programming
- Systems design—analyze requirements to create a system design and a working model
- Systems testing—identify, diagnose and document system issues
- User support—research solutions to problems and answer clients' questions
- Technical writing—write and edit program and system documentation, user manuals and training material to help clients use and operate a system
By joining CGI, you become part of a team where people come first and are committed to delivering quality and excellence.
- CGI sponsored the 2012 John Molson MBA International Case Competition; watch the CTV Montreal interview
- Learn more about CGI’s U.S. Strategic Onboarding, Assimilation and Readiness Program