Navigating through the banking industry in tough economic times
The expertise and insights behind the results
Transformation doesn't have to stop because the economy is tight. In fact, it's more important than ever to make the right collections choices that provide for both immediate sustainability and future profitability. CGI has published a number of articles and brochures to help you continue to innovate in challenging times. How you weather today's credit environment can well determine your future success.
- Chart a Course through the Credit Crunch. Originally published in Future Banking, November 2008 (a journal of SPG Media Plc). (PDF)
- It’s Time to Work Harder and Smarter. Originally published by FST (Financial Services and Technology) online, February 2009. (PDF)
- Rough Seas Ahead? Consider Creative Sourcing. Originally published in BS&T (Bank Systems & Technology), October 2008 (PDF)
- Not too Early for Lenders to Regroup and Think Ahead. Originally published by BS&T online, June 2008
- The Customer Service Revolution: Open the Door to Outsourcing, The Changing Times of Trade, and Mind the Gap. Originally published in Future Banking, November 2008 (a journal of SPG Media Plc). (PDF)
- Credit Diagnostic
Designed to quickly pinpoint issues and devise an actionable plan, helping you immediately improve your financial position by staving off the loan losses, minimizing DSO, controlling future credit risk, and enhancing the value of your current best customers.
- Web Promises™
Enables organizations to put their collections activities on the Web quickly and cost effectively, and to start collecting more money now-without adding additional staff or overhead.