Oracle/ATG commerce solutions
Implementing a unified cross-channel commerce user experience
Multi-channel selling is not new in the marketplace. But the complexity of back-end systems, the cost of integration projects, and deeply entrenched silo'ed business processes have meant that each channel has had to operate independently without synergy or, in some cases, coordination. With CGI's Oracle/ATG commerce solutions, enterprises can cost-effectively and efficiently move to a unified cross-channel sales model, creating a seamless Web, in store, phone, kiosk and mobile customer experience.
The CGI–Oracle/ATG partnership
Oracle/ATG is the world's premier cross-channel commerce platform provider, helping power the growth and commerce success of more than 1,200 companies, including many of the world's top brands. CGI is a global IT and business process services organization with more than 35 years of experience in helping clients around the globe gain competitive advantage through effective business solutions.
Together, CGI and Oracle/ATG enable clients to attain their commerce objectives and offer the most engaging, relevant and profitable experiences to their customers. This is achieved by leveraging Oracle/ATG's market-leading platform and CGI's proven commerce services, which combine an agile, results-oriented delivery approach with a deep knowledge of the Oracle/ATG suite of products.
Commerce and ebusiness services
CGI's full lifecycle commerce services include:
- Cross-channel commerce and online strategy
- User experience design and implementation
- Solution design and architecture
- Platform configuration, integration and implementation
- Solution re-platforming, migration and upgrade
- Site optimization and web analytics
- Application and infrastructure management
- End-to-end managed services
Client-focused delivery approach
CGI's delivery approach is based on:
- Deep and complete understanding of the retail and telecommunication value chain and business models
- Strong focus on the user experience and customer lifecycle
- In-depth expertise in Oracle/ATG's commerce suite of products with award-winning global implementations
- Proven CMMI-compliant and ISO-certified agile methodologies and frameworks
- Global delivery centers with capability and scalability to meet global needs that leverage the best mix of local and remote resources
- Professional practices in complementary technologies and related functional domains, including business intelligence (BI), enterprise content management (ECM), architecture and integration, mobile applications, collaboration, social networking and other technologies
Representative e-commerce and e-business clients
CGI has a successful track record, delivering value to clients on-time and on-budget with prominent online programs in place at leading retail and telecommunications companies. In addition, CGI has a successful track record of delivering enterprise-level supply chain management, in-store merchandising and PLM solutions necessary for next-generation client retailing.
- Media advisory:
- Case study:
- 2008 annual report story:
CGI–Oracle/ATG in Retail (PDF)
- Oracle/ATG corporate information: