CGI has been certified in the following Microsoft Gold competencies:
- Server platform
- Portals and collaboration
- Customer relationship management
An award-winning Microsoft Partner, CGI has the experience to help clients rapidly implement Microsoft® technology to maximize employee productivity and drive innovation. With more than 2,000 dedicated Microsoft professionals, CGI offers a broad spectrum of Microsoft services, from consulting and technology infrastructure assessment to solution development, implementation and hosting (including cloud services).
This experience combined with our industry expertise and global delivery capabilities provides clients with services best tailored to meet their unique business needs.
- Development and integration of Microsoft solutions (PDF): Offerings that connect information, systems and people, including portal and collaborative technologies, enterprise content management, business intelligence, custom development, mobile applications, e-commerce and unified communications
- Rapid assessment program (RAP): Structured approach that aligns proposed Microsoft solutions with clients’ business objectives, maximizing return on investment
- Technological infrastructure evolution (PDF): Services that help clients implement and migrate to new Microsoft infrastructures (e.g., Windows 7/8, Windows Server, System Center and Exchange/Lync), including change management, work structure revision, training and user communication. CGI also has expertise in delivering Private Cloud Immersion experiences.
Experience and expertise
CGI has extensive experience in accelerating the adoption of Microsoft technology, including:
- Participation in Microsoft thought leadership activities, such as the Patterns and Practices Advisory Board, technology adoption programs and rapid deployment programs
- Advanced development frameworks, Microsoft certifications and quality standards (e.g., ISO 9001, CMMI Level 3/5)
- Advanced access to Microsoft’s latest products
- Proven track record encompassing .NET technologies and Microsoft’s family of server products
- Global delivery centers currently providing more than 60,000 person-days of Microsoft services and successfully migrating more than 100,000 workstations, 80,000 mailboxes and 5,000 servers to the latest Microsoft platforms. CGI has helped both government agencies and private sector clients complete their migrations with minimal impact on their user bases.
- Proven track record of Microsoft technology implementations with clients such as Bombardier Aerospace/Bombardier Recreational Products, Bell Canada, Quebec Provincial Government, Industrial Alliance, Cirque du Soleil, Rio Tinto Alcan and Yellow Pages Group.
- CGI has key expertise on Microsoft patterns and practices (also download CGI’s Microsoft .NET case study - PDF)